Goal

Sebastien Leblond - Author, International Speaker, Master Trainer & Coach

5 PRINCIPLES FOR SUCCESS

1. Know your Outcome
What do you want to achieve? Ask yourself that question and be very very clear and specific about the answer. For example, instead of saying I want to make a lot of money in 2018 say I want to make 1 million USD by December 31st, 2018.

2. Take Action
You must take consistent massive action to achieve your outcome/goal if you want to make it a reality. Ask yourself these powerful questions:
What do I need to do to make 1 million USD by December 31st, 2018? 
What kind of a mindset do I need to have in order to achieve my outcome/goal? 
How should I plan my day everyday in order to take the necessary actions?
What skills do I need? What resources do I need? 
What role models or mentors do I need?
What books do I need to read?

3. Have Sensory Acuity
Observe the things, situations and the people around you and ask yourself:
Am I spending my time in the right environment to help me achieve my outcome/goal?
Am I spending my time with the right people who can help me achieve my outcome/goal?
Am I having the enough information? (The information through books, people and the internet)

4. Have behavioral flexibility
Sometimes, your plan and the actions you took may not work. Sometimes, the people you thought can help you may not actually be able to help you. Sometimes, the information you thought was enough may not actually be enough. 
Be flexible in these kind of situations. If what you have already done is not working and is not getting you closer to your outcome/goal, be flexible and adopt new ways of thinking, develop a new plan, connect with more people who can help you.

5. Operate from a physiology and psychology of excellence
You need to always be in a peak state or in other words a positive up state no matter what the external circumstances. Look at what kind of physiology and psychology you need to adopt in order to achieve your outcome/goal. Remember, your state-of-mind is intrinsically connected to your physiology. In fact, the two are so closely intertwined that slight changes in one can lead to significant changes in the other.
Feel free to drop your comments or questions below and I’ll be happy to answer them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog